Community:

NoteWorthy – 9/1/19

AROUND THE VALLEY Enterprise Bank Announces Plans for North Andover Banking Location Enterprise Bank will be opening its 26th banking office at 247 Chickering Road, North Andover. Construction will begin in late summer, and the office is expected to open in the first or second quarter of 2020. The existing site will be cleared and replaced… Read More

Jaden Mendola

The Course of the Merrimack

My Time Among the Voyagers Early on the morning of Wednesday, Aug. 7, a group of kayakers began its journey down the length of the Merrimack River, starting at the headwaters in Franklin, New Hampshire, where the Pemigewasset meets the Winnipesaukee. It would cover approximately 117 miles, with stops for lunch and events over the… Read More

Doug Sparks

Letter from the Editor – What Goes On

I have documented the attempted restoration of my eroded health in past letters, but while we were putting together this issue, I found new inspiration: In mid-August, I was going on a kayaking tour of the Merrimack River. You can read about the experience after August 31st by clicking here.  It wasn’t my story so much… Read More

Doug Sparks

Eight Great Things To Do This Weekend – 8/29/19

WEEKEND EVENTS ONE: The Saint Anthony Church, located in Lawrence, will be hosting the 45th Annual Lebanese Mahrajan from August 30 to September 1. There will be authentic Mediterranean food and sweets, activities for the children, drinks and entertainment by Amin Sultan and Ensemble. *** TWO: Enjoy the Tex-Mex powerhouse The Mavericks this Friday at 7:30 p.m., while… Read More

Jaden Mendola
1 2 3 4 5 6 165