Community:

Local Authors Write 100 Greatest Baseball Autographs Book

Authors Tom and Ellen Zappala of Merrimac have written a new book, “The 100 Greatest Baseball Autographs.” Tom Zappala is the host of the WCCM radio show The Sicilian Corner. This coffee table format publication is the third volume in the set of award-winning publications authored by the Zappalas including, “The T206 Collection: The Players &… Read More

Doug Sparks

Upgrades to “Up” Grades

Haverhill Superintendent of Schools James Scully The best thing happening in Haverhill’s schools is the rise in student achievement, says Superintendent of Schools James Scully. Since Scully became superintendent in 2010, MCAS scores have risen nearly across the board. The graduation rate is up, too, and the dropout rate is down. When Scully first came to… Read More

Digital Manager

Matters of Life & Beth – Hello, My Name Is…

I’m not a big fan of events where name tags are required. Although I’m a chatty person, I find it difficult to make conversation with people I don’t know. I’m sure many people feel the same way, but some are naturally better at working a crowd than others. When you’re put in the position of… Read More

Beth Daigle

A Summer Grill

The Stonehedge Inn & Spa will host a fundraising event for the Tyngsborough Firefighter’s Association on Wednesday, July 20 at 6:30 p.m. The event sponsor seeks to raise $10,000 towards the purchase of an ambulance for the town. The music acts scheduled to perform include Ben Knight and 2013 Boston Music Awards Blues Artist of… Read More

Doug Sparks
1 146 147 148 149 150 160