Call for Photo Submissions – 2021 Bridal Issue
Did you get married recently? Despite the current pandemic, love goes on and we’re looking to feature some local couples in our annual bridal pictorial, which will appear inside the Jan/Feb 2021 issue of Merrimack Valley Magazine.
Any and all are welcome to submit their photos, we have just a few requests:
1. One member of the couple has some connection to the Merrimack Valley (i.e., you were born, raised, live or work here).
2. The photos are fairly recent (your wedding took place in 2019 or 2020).
3. Your photos haven’t been featured in other publications (nobody likes a copycat).
4. Photos were taken by a professional (Aunt Jane may think she’s a pro with her bedazzled cell phone … but she’s really not).
DEADLINE: Send 3-5 of your best wedding photos to email@example.com before October 15, 2020.
Plus, tell us a bit about how you and your spouse:
1. What were your ages when you met as well as your ages when you married?
2. What are your backgrounds? Where did you go to school? What do you do for work? What are your hobbies?
3. Why did you choose this particular location for your ceremony/reception?
4. Did the pandemic affect your wedding plans?
5. Tell us about what your chose to wear to your wedding. Is there anything special? Family heirlooms? Other pieces of significance?
Feel free to tell us anything else you think MVM readers might want to know, but please keep it brief – something we can fit into a paragraph.