Baker-Polito Administration Initiates Transition to Step Two of Phase II
Today the Baker-Polito Administration announced that Step Two of Phase II of the Commonwealth’s four-phase reopening plan will begin on Monday, June 22 allowing additional industries to resume operations under sector-specific guidelines.
Businesses and sectors set to begin operating in Step Two of Phase II are subject to compliance with all mandatory safety standards.
The following will be eligible to reopen in Step Two of Phase II on Monday, June 22:
• Indoor table service at restaurants
• Close-contact personal services (skin care, hair, makeup and more), with restrictions
• Retail dressing rooms, by appointment only
• Offices, at 50% capacity
Below, find a list of guidance and safety protocols issued by the Baker-Polito Administration:
• Guidance for Restaurants
• Guidance for Close-Contact Personal Services
• Guidance for Other Industries
• Guidance for Sectors Not Otherwise Addressed
Full list and safety protocols can be found here.