Lawrence General Hospital Responds to COVID-19
Many health care providers, including Lawrence General Hospital (LGH), are facing a potential shortage of medical supplies including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). As Lawrence General Hospital increases community testing and care capabilities in response to COVID-19, the hospital is actively searching out, purchasing and accepting donations of additional supplies including PPE. View details of their response here.
Other Ways to Help:
LGH is looking for donations of the following goods:
- N95 MASKS: NIOSH approved on the box is a top priority, we will accept all masks which are new and in packaging. (Sources for these masks include dentists, veterinarians, tattoo parlors, construction and industrial companies, and nail and beauty salons.)
- GLOVES: Surgical type, non-sterile exam gloves, no winter/seasonal gloves please (Sources include dentists and veterinarians.)
- Gowns for clinicians
- Tyvek suits and ‘bunny suits’: (Sources include construction and industrial companies.)
- Sewn masks: Example of pattern may be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgHrnS6n4iA
- Plastic face shields: (Sources include painters and construction companies.)
- Safety glasses and safety goggles
- Purple-top disinfectant wipes (not for use on skin): (Sources include dentists and veterinarians.)
- Wipes with bleach
- Hand sanitizer
Please bring donated items to the North Andover Fire Department, 795 Chickering Road, North Andover, Mass. The department will ensure safe delivery to the hospital. Please print a COVID-19 DONATION FORM and bring with your donated items.
Make a gift:
You can have an impact by making a donation to the annual fund. Donate here.
Items to keep at home:
Currently, Lawrence General Hospital is unable to accept gifts of food, baked goods and perishable items, blankets, clothes, toys, books and magazines. If you would like to support LGH’s clinicians or staff, considering purchases a gift card for a local supermarket or pharmacy.