Did you get married this year? Did you and your wedding party look pretty fabulous? We’re looking for local couples to feature in our annual bridal pictorial, which will appear inside the Jan/Feb 2019 issue of Merrimack Valley Magazine.
Any and all are welcome to submit their photos, we have just a few requests:
1. One member of the couple has some connection to the Merrimack Valley (i.e., you were born, raised, live or work here).
2. The photos are fairly recent (your wedding was after Jan 1, 2017).
3. Your photos haven’t been featured in other publications (nobody likes a copycat).
4. Photos were taken by a professional (Aunt Jane may think she’s a pro with her bedazzled cell phone … but she’s not).
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Send your 3-5 best wedding photos to email@example.com before Nov. 15, 2018.
Plus, tell us a bit about how you and your spouse met:
1. What were your ages when you met as well as your ages when you married?
2. What are your backgrounds? Where did you go to school? What do you do for work? What are your hobbies?
3. Why did you choose this particular location for your ceremony/reception?
4. Tell us about what your chose to wear to your wedding. Is there anything special? Family heirlooms? Other pieces of significance?
Feel free to tell us anything else you think MVM readers might want to know, but please keep it brief – something we can fit into a paragraph or two.