Merrimack Valley Magazine is looking for a multifaceted creative professional to facilitate the production of our magazines, website and weekly newsletters. Candidates should be energetic, organized, self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines.
– Working directly with advertisers on their ad placement and creative execution.
– Designing articles for both print and online.
– Building the MVM brand through social media.
– Designing and updating media kits, corporate stationary and promotional materials.
– Assisting the style editor on photography shoots.
– Assisting the publisher with office tasks.
– Managing design interns.
– Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator. Knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Experience Design and Muse a plus.
– WordPress and Gravity Forms.
– Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
This is a full-time position:
– Full benefits package.
– Paid vacation.
– Reimbursement for travel and expenses (must have own car).
– Complementary gym membership.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and 3 to 4 samples of their work in PDF format to email@example.com.